Vista Barbecue Cruise
Cruise and experience all the highlights of the spectacular coast with a Classic Kiwi Barbecue lunch cooked for you onboard the Vista Cruise.
- Availability: All Year
- Best For: More than a picnic lunch
- Cruise: Kaiteriteri - Totaranui return
- Walk: Optional
- Start: 10.30 am (High Season)
9.20 am (Low Season)
- Finish: 2.40pm (High Season)
4.15pm (Low Season)
- Cost: A $105 ($70 CRUISE + $35 BBQ), C (5-14 yrs) $70 .
Travel in style along the golden granite coast, taking in all the highlights: Split Apple Rock, Tonga Island Marine Reserve and Adele Island Wildlife Reserve. View sea birds and seals. Watch out for Little Blue Penguins. Your hosts will choose the best, sheltered bay to light the grill and serve up your classic Kiwi Barbecue Lunch. Choose to eat on board, or take your lunch ashore to relax on a golden-sand cove, before returning aboard the Vista Cruise to Kaiteriteri.
10.30 am (1 Oct – 30 April)
9.20 am (1 May – 30 Sept)
2.40 pm (1 Oct – 30 April)
4.15 pm (1 May – 30 Sept)
- 200g Free-Range, Rib-Eye steak cooked to your liking.
OR Gourmet Vegetarian Pattie
- Tasty Potato Salad
- Ranch Coleslaw
- Crisp Green salad with Vinaigrette Dressing on the side
- Freshly Baked Bread Roll with New Zealand Butter
- Classic Condiments: Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper, Tomato Sauce and Mustard Selection
Child's menu (5-14 years) steak is replaced with a locally made, preservative-free sausage