Vista II *NEW*
Same style and comfort as the Voyager. Operating the 10.30 am Vista Cruise departure and charters.
Travel in style. We searched the world for a hull with shallow-draft, stability, durability and low noise levels required to achieve the standard expected of our Vista Cruise service. Then we added the front-loading ramp for fast, safe beach transfers, licensed cafe/bar, and seating with tables on upper and lower viewing decks.
Vista II Specifications
- Length: 18 metres
- Surveyed to carry 97 passengers plus crew
- Hull: fibreglass, Kevlar and carbon fibre composite
- Powered by twin Scania 14 litre V8s developing 675 horse power each
- Hamilton Jet engines are safer for marine life and allow a draft of only 600mm
- Operates at 20 knots (37 kph) giving a smooth comfortable ride