As well as a wonderful holiday experience, your journey with us includes:
- Scheduled coach transfers from and to Motueka or Nelson
- Scenic cruise along the length of the spectacular Abel Tasman coast.
- Delicious fresh meals prepared by our skilled Lodge Hosts. From lunch on your departure day to lunch on your final day meals include 3-course dinner, breakfast (cooked or continental), picnic lunch, snacks, fresh fruit, morning and afternoon teas.
- Accommodation in share twin/double room with ensuite bathroom, including wonderful hot showers and all bedding.
- All luggage transfers and luggage storage*. We supply a Lodge luggage bag (yours to keep). You can choose to use your own daypack or borrow one of ours.
- Track notes, maps and advice from our expert Guides to help you design each day to be as active or relaxed as you wish with boat back-up to shorten each day's walk.
- Kayaking options include top quality kayaking gear, with full instructions and safety brief: stable double kayak, buoyancy aid, spray jacket and dry bags to keep gear dry. (We cannot guarantee to keep delicate cameras or electronic gear dry so these are taken at your risk in the kayak).
*If you have extra luggage you are sure will not be needed on your trip with us, and you are staying at the same accommodation before and after your trip, you might prefer to leave your luggage there.
- All rooms twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- All bedding and towels provided
- Drying room
- Meals are freshly prepared by your Hosts at the Lodge. Read more about our delicious food.
- In-House bar serving hand-picked local specialties
- Central heating and open fire for winter comforts
- Beautiful gardens and sun-filled deck with panoramic sea views