Coach Driver - Part Time
This job is for a motivated person looking to work with minimal supervision in a beautiful working environment. You must be customer focused with the ability to communicate across a range of nationalities, ages, interests and abilities.
Your day will start and finish in Nelson with one-hour break at Kaiteriteri.
Your duties will include:
- Passenger coach driving to and from Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park.
- Meet and greet passengers at their accommodation
- Arrange luggage transfers and storage.
- Daily vehicle maintenance and cleaning.
Full and comprehensive training is provided for all aspects of the position.
- Class 2 driver's licence with small and large vehicle passenger endorsement
- Valid first aid certificate
- Exceptional customer service and hospitality skills.
- The ability to manage fluctuating work loads.
- The ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure.
- The desire to provide the best possible experience of the Abel Tasman National Park for your guests and fellow team members.
The position is part-time for 1-2 days per week finishing end March 2021.
There is the possibility to upskill and work in other areas of our thriving visitor services industry.
Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park Ltd is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for its employees and guests. In the interests of health and safety successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre employment drug and alcohol test.