Role based in Nelson.
We are seeking a Part Time Coach Driver to provide passenger transport for our guests joining us on our award winning, multi day lodge-based walking and sea kayaking tours in the Abel Tasman National Park.
The position is part time, one to two days per week covering our primary drivers’ days off. The period of employment will be for a fixed term commencing early October and finishing at the end of April 2022.
To be successful in this position you must be customer focused with the ability to communicate across a range of nationalities, ages, interests and abilities. You must be available to work weekends and public holidays. Your Job will include:
- Small and large passenger coach driving to and from Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park.
- Meet and greet passengers at their accommodation..
- Providing comprehensive information for passengers.
- Assistance with luggage, kayak and freight transfers.
- Daily vehicle and boat maintenance and cleaning.
Full and comprehensive training is provided for all aspects of the position.
- A clean Class 2 drivers licence with small and large passenger endorsements.
- Valid first aid certificate
- Exceptional customer service and hospitality skills.
- The ability to manage fluctuating work loads.
- The ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure.
- The desire to provide the best possible experience of the Abel Tasman National Park for your guests and fellow team members.
Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park Ltd is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for its employees and guests. In the interests of health and safety successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre employment drug and alcohol test.