Go down the page, direct to our Cancellation Conditions. Click Here
Wilsons Abel Tasman is the trading name for Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park Limited (“the Operator”).
A. We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly and safe experience. For the best possible experience in our unique environment, please be aware of our Terms and Conditions.
B. All activities including those in which you (“I” and “you” “the customer”) have booked to engage (“the activities”) do carry a degree of risk and by participating in the activities provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and to the maximum extent permitted by law you release the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including but not limited to:
- Personal injury or death;
- Property loss or damage;
- Acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental;
- Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
1. In participating in the activity, I, the customer, agree to the conditions set out in A and B as above and consent to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next-of-kin are bound by the Terms and Conditions;
(b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils I put myself at and to indemnify the Operator against any such claim;
(c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer from no medical conditions which may be aggravated by the activity;
(d) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of that treatment;
(e) I agree that any films, sound, video or other records taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval from the customer;
(f) I agree to listen to my guide, host, skipper or boat staff, follow their instructions and make sure any children in my care do the same.
2. The Operator accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
3. The Operator recommends that all customers have up-to-date travel insurance arrangements in case of unforeseen circumstances.
We recommend that all guests have an up to date travel insurance arrangement in case of unforeseen circumstances. Cancellation conditions are detailed below.
- If paying by credit card, the name that will appear on the cardholder's statement will be Wilsons Abel Tasman.
- All prices on this website are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- Reservations can be confirmed with a deposit of NZ$100 per person, with the balance due 60 days prior to departure.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to change a booking. We will do our best to meet your needs, However we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if any part of the booking is cancelled.
Overnight Trip Cancellation Fees
- 91+ days prior to departure - no fee
- 90-60 days prior to departure - NZD100.00 per person applies
- 59-30 days prior to departure - 30% of total package cost applies
- 29-10 days prior to departure - 50% of total package cost applies
- 9-0 days prior to departure - 100% of total package cost applies
- After tour commencement - no refund available.
Once your trip has commenced there is no refund available for any portion due to any circumstances.
Any decision regarding any exception to the stated policy above will be made entirely at the sole discretion of the Operator.
All departures are subject to a minimum of 4 people.
Overnight Trip Inclusions
Meals, share twin/double with ensuite accommodation, bedding, day pack, Lodge luggage bag & transfer of luggage. Launch Cruise, guide, canoes at Lodge (Sea Kayak on Kayaking trip), all Coach Transfers from and to Motueka or Nelson, Launch transport if you choose to shorten any days walking, GST.
All multi-day departures are subject to a minimum of 4 people. Prices are subject to tariff increase. The operators reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any tour should weather or any other situation demand this. Wilsons Abel Tasman finalise all tour arrangements upon the express condition that they will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned, either by reason of weather, or any defect in vehicle, vessel or aircraft or though the acts or defaults of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tours.
All material on this website is copyrighted and cannot be used for any purpose without permission. This website may only be accessed via standard web browsers. Accessing this website via any other method (eg web scraping / automation / simulation) or using this website, or any information from this website as part of any other system without our approval may result in usage charges being levied.
Changes To Terms And Conditions:
Wilsons Abel Tasman reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notifying users of this site.
This website and all component parts, including these Terms and Conditions are covered exclusively by the Laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.