Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry:
- Open only to New Zealand residents & citizens (living in NZ or overseas) aged 18 years or over.
- How to Enter: To enter an eligible participant must visit and register their details on the competition page during the Promotional Period. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw for that prize.
- Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person. Sharing the competition on social media enables one additional entry per person.
- Wilsons Abel Tasman (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotional period will commence 17 March 2022 and close 5:00pm 31st March 2022 ("Promotion Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The Prize consists of: A Wilsons Abel Tasman 3 Day Walk for 2 people.
- Travel is subject to trip availability and will need to be completed within date period of 1st April – 20th Dec 2022
- Prize trip needs to booked at least two weeks in advance of travel.
- No changes are permitted once the booking is confirmed.
- All prize travel is subject to Wilsons Abel Tasman Multiday Terms & Conditions, Click here for full details.
Terms and Conditions for the Winner
- Winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included.
- The prizes cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable or refundable.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with the prize offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The Promoter of this competition is Wilsons Abel Tasman, 409 High Street, Motueka.