For a delicious picnic lunch prepared for you and delivered to the boat, or to your kayak guide, please give us your order by 5 pm the night before your trip. Standard, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, and Dairy-free/Vegan options available.
Classic picnic lunch (NZ$27 per person)
- Fresh Baked Baquette Roll
- Salad Bowl - with sliced smoked or roast chicken & swiss cheese (marinated Tempeh slices for vegan/vegetarian options)
- Blueberry Muffin (Blueberry Chocolate Brownie for GF option)
- Vegan Chocolate Bar
- Cashew Nuts
- Crisp Apple
- Aioli & Dairy-Free Spread Portions
- Wooden Cutlery Set, Napkin and Carry Bag
The Vista Cruise has a selection of hot and cold drinks (including beer and wine), ice creams, snacks and light meals. Click through to the Vista Cruise Menu.
Other Lunch Options
You are welcome to bring your own lunch. Takeaway food is available at the Kaiteriteri departure point. Please allow extra time to choose your lunch. The shop can be busy when boats are departing.
There is one public restaurant/cafe in the park at Awaroa Lodge, open during the summer months. Please book directly with them by phoning 03 528 8758.
Click here for details of barbecue lunches available in the park.