As well as a wonderful holiday experience, our lodge-based trips include:
- Accommodation in share twin/double room with ensuite bathroom, including wonderful hot showers and all bedding.
- Lodge luggage bag (yours to keep) - 40 litre, sports-bag style - to be transported by boat between lodges.
- Available to borrow: 30 litre day pack. Bring your own if your prefer.
- Delicious fresh meals prepared by our skilled Lodge Hosts. From lunch on your departure day to lunch on your final day. Click through to more information about our delicious food.
- 3-course dinner
- breakfast (cooked or continental),
- picnic lunch
- hot drinks and fruit juice
- snacks and fresh fruit
- Scheduled coach transfers return from Nelson and Motueka.
- Scenic cruise along the length of the spectacular Abel Tasman coast.
- Travel on scheduled boat services so you choose how much walking or kayaking you want each day.
- Luggage transfers and luggage storage*.
- Track notes, maps and advice from our expert Guides to help you design each day to be as active or relaxed as you wish.
- Kayaking options include top quality kayaking gear, with full instructions and safety brief: stable double kayak, buoyancy aid, spray jacket and dry bags to keep gear dry. (We cannot guarantee to keep delicate cameras or electronic gear dry so these are taken at your risk in the kayak).
*If you have extra luggage you are sure will not be needed on your trip with us, and you are staying at the same accommodation before and after your trip, you might prefer to leave your luggage there.
- All rooms twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Bedding and bath towels provided
- Toiletries and hair dryers included
- Drying room
- In-House bar serves hand-picked local specialties. Alcoholic drinks and carbonated soft drinks (sodas) are the only extra cost on your trip.
- Central heating and open fire for winter comforts
- Our generated electricity allows use of most electronic equipment, including battery chargers and sleep apnoea machines
- Beautiful gardens and shaded decks with panoramic sea views
Wifi internet access requires a small donation to local environmental trust, Project Janszoon. Click through to WiFi, Internet and Cellphone Access for more details.