Plan your holiday with the flexibility to change as Covid alert levels change.
For new bookings and bookings currently in place, your choices if government imposed travel restrictions impact your travel:
- Request a date change (subject to availability) for no additional cost
- Place your booking on hold for future travel. Current prices held for 2 years
- Receive a full refund on cancellation.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE (May 2021)
Border openings remain uncertain. The latest updates for our region:
- New Zealand Government is discussing plans to open borders for one flight destinations, eg. US, Canada, Singapore, Taiwan, China in the first quarter of 2022 (Jan-March)
- Australian Government is planning to extend border openings in Mid 2022. Because we share a common bubble, both countries have to agree that vaccination rates are at an appropriate level to maintain the bubble.
- Borders are likely to remain closed to other countries
Based on these updates and to the high demand for our trips by New Zealanders and Australians, we are unable to hold bookings from other countries for trips departing prior to 1 May 2022. There may be exceptions for citizens who are approved to come into New Zealand and have 2 week quarantine arrangements in place.We look forward to welcoming you to our slice of paradise as international border restrictions are lifted.
Click links to full Terms and Conditions
|Scheduled day trips: cruise only and cruise & walk|
|Scheduled day trips: kayaking options|
|Overnight trips based at our beachfront lodges|
|Special itinerary day trips including Succulent Seafood Lunch Banquet|
|Privately guided custom itineraries|