Our flagship sets the standard for water transport in the Abel Tasman National Park, operating on our scheduled Vista Cruise sailings and special charters.
Travel in style and comfort in the spacious cabin with its café & bar, or enjoy fresh air and spectacular views from the upper and lower viewing decks.
Abel Tasman Voyager specifications
- Length: 22 metres
- Capacity: 140 passengers
- Kevlar/fibreglass/foam composite hull provides strength and stability with reduced weight and wash, resulting in better fuel economy and environmental impact
- Hyundai L-500, 12.7 litre engines provide [email protected]
- Speeds up to 20 knots (37 km/h) allow for three sailings per day
- Bow loading ramps for comfortable transfers with less impact on shallow tidal beaches
Proudly 100% New Zealand made
- Designed by Chris Moors of Catamarans International, Auckland
- Built by Northern Contract Boatbuilders, Whangarei
- Finished at Salthouse Boat Builders, Greenhithe, Auckland
- Ongoing maintenance at Port Motueka Marine Services