Reservations and Admin Leader
Our small hard-working team is looking for a person with great organisational skills to assist us with providing the best service to our visitors. This is a full time/permanent position.
You will ensure our sales offices at Motueka & Kaiteriteri are operating in an efficient manner on a day-to-day basis, providing a professional, welcoming & enjoyable atmosphere for our guests and staff. This includes responsibility for reservations, customer service and administrative sales support.
Reporting directly to the CEO
This role is fast paced and varied. You will need to learn and understand the various areas of the business and how they interact. With a sales-driven mentality, you must be capable of developing processes, keeping and updating accurate records.
You will possess a good awareness of customer service standards, and ensure these standards are communicated to the team. This will require the ability to empower good decision-making skills to your colleagues.
Good communication & teamwork skills, and the ability to delegate work activities are essential. You will manage rosters, leave and timesheets for Reservations Staff. Duties will also include upkeep of retail and stationery supplies. You will need to be good with numbers and competent with computers. Training will be given to enable you to administer a complex JRS/CustomLinc reservations system.
As the key senior front-line supervisor, an important part of the job is to train and assist the Reservations Team to swiftly respond to email and other bookings & sales inquiries. You will need the ability to understand and implement variable pricing and seasonal product development, so that bookings and availability remain accurate.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of leading & supervising a small team
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Computer literate – further training will be provided
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with staff and suppliers at all levels.
- Possess an innate ability to motivate and manage front-line staff to ensure customer service goals are met and sales maximised.
- Local knowledge is an advantage, but not essential for applicant with the right skills
- 5 years experience in a supervisory/management role
- Restricted Driver’s licence as a minimum.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa