We are looking for Reservations Consultants to work with our motivated team of Lodge Hosts, Guides and Boat Crew with the goal to ensure our international range of visitors have the best experience of Abel Tasman National Park.
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills. Full training will be given on our CustomLinc booking programme.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Consistent attention to detail
- Be self motivated - capable working both independently & within a team.
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- A sense of humour when you're under pressure
- Drivers license
- Local knowledge will be an advantage.
This is a fixed term position from October to April. We’re a 7 day a week business, so flexibility to work weekends & public holidays is essential.
Contact: Dianna McKay, Office Manager, [email protected]