Join us to work with our marketing team and a motivated group of lodge hosts, guides and boat crew with the goal to ensure our international range of visitors have the best experience of Abel Tasman National Park.
Office hours are 7.30 am to 7.30 pm every day at two locations: Motueka and Kaiteriteri. Your roster will vary with a minimum 20 hours per week. There is the possibility of full time work as the visitor industry recovers from Covid disruptions.
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills. Full training will be given on our CustomLinc booking programme.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Consistent attention to detail
- Be self motivated - capable working both independently and within a team.
- A sense of humour when you're under pressure
- Driver’s license
- Local knowledge will be an advantage.
This is a fixed term position from October to April. We’re a 7 day a week business, so flexibility to work weekends and public holidays is essential.
Contact: Dianna McKay, Office Manager, [email protected]