1.00 pm Vista Coffee Cruise
Cruise the Southern Park Highlights: Split Apple Rock, Adele Island, Anchorage Beach. Relax with a complimentary coffee.
- Availability: High Season (1 Oct - 30 April)
- Best For: Afternoon Coffee Break in the Park
- Cruise: Kaiteriteri - Anchorage Beach return
- Start: 1.00 pm
- Finish: 2.40 pm
- Cost: A $47 C$23.50 (5-14 yrs) *Book Online Prepay saver $44. *Kids free family rate
Take a very special coffee break. Join our 1.00 pm Cruise to travel in style past the island and beaches of the Astrolabe Roadstead. Pause for photographs at Split Apple Rock, and continue on to Torrent Bay. At Anchorage Beach, transfer to the Southbound Vista Cruise to return to Kaiteriteri while we serve you a complimentary tea, coffee or hot chocolate. See the antics of seals, and listen to the birds at Adele Island Wildlife Sanctuary.
*One child under 14 years travels FREE with every adult full fare. Please contact us to book the Family Deal.
Your scenic cruises feature:
- Front loading ramp for easy, safe, comfortable beach transfers
- Comfortable seating with chairs around tables on upper and lower viewing decks.
- With its shallow draft, our catamaran hugs the shore, travelling in close to idyllic, golden beaches and making the most of the viewing opportunities offered by the crystal clear shallows
- Your skipper and friendly hosts will introduce you to the natural highlights and fascinating history of the area
- You can choose, sun and fresh air on the top deck, or relax on the sheltered lower deck
- The onboard licensed cafe, serves a selection of delicious snacks.
*PREPAY online or by phone at least 2 hours before sailing to SAVE $3 PER ADULT ($1.50 per child).
Prices valid to 30 September 2019.
Terms & Conditions
If you have not collected tickets from our Motueka office, please check in to our Kaiteriteri Ticket Office at 12.20 pm
12.50 pm: Welcome aboard the Vista Cruise at Kaiteriteri
1.00 pm: Vista Cruise departs to travel into the Astrolabe Roadstead, pausing for photographs at Split Apple Rock.
1.35 pm: Land at Anchorage Beach for a short break
2.00 pm: Vista Cruise departs Anchorage to cruise back through the Astrolabe Roadstead, pausing to watch the antics of seals and listen to the birdsong at Adele Island Wildlife Reserve.
2.40 pm: Return to Kaiteriteri.