As Covid travel restrictions change, we could be looking for an extra coach driver to assist our hard-working team. This job is for a motivated person looking to work with minimal supervision in a beautiful working environment. You must be customer focused with the ability to communicate across a range of nationalities, ages, interests and abilities. Availability to work weekends and public holidays is essential.
Your day will start and finish in Nelson with one-hour break at Kaiteriteri.
Your duties will include:
- Small and large passenger coach driving to and from Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park
- Passenger meet and greet at their accommodation
- Providing comprehensive information for passengers
- Assistance with luggage, kayak and freight transfers
- Daily vehicle maintenance and cleaning
Full and comprehensive training is provided for all aspects of the position.
- A clean Class 2 drivers licence with small and large passenger endorsements.
- Valid first aid certificate or be able to obtain this qualification before employment commences.
- Exceptional customer service and hospitality skills.
- The ability to manage fluctuating work loads.
- The ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure.
- The desire to provide the best possible experience of the Abel Tasman National Park for your guests and fellow team members.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for employees and guests. In the interests of health and safety:
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre employment drug and alcohol test.
- Due to the safety impacts of the current Covid-19 situation applicants may be asked about their vaccination status as part of the application process.